Treza Edwards is an attorney, employment law consultant, and CEO of All Things Legal EEO Consulting Group with over 6 years professional experience assisting organizations in establishing and maintaining healthy work environments and mitigating risks. Through her consulting work, she focuses on providing high quality, independent, and thorough workplace investigations to commercial businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. Additionally, Treza focuses on risk identification/mitigation, employee relations, management practices, and maintaining healthy work environments to enhance the performance of organizations and increase their profit margins.
Key Career Accomplishments:
- Licensed to practice law in: Georgia, California, Alabama, and Texas
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (Compliance Certification Board)
Compliance Director, City of Augusta – Augusta, GA
- Drafted and Implemented Standard Operating procedures for all three (3) offices of the Compliance Department (Equal Employment Opportunity Office, Americans with Disabilities Act, and Disadvantaged/Local Small Business Opportunity Program).
- Managed procuring vendor and initial process for Augusta Georgia’s 2020 Disparity Study to ensure equality in city contracting for minority and female-owned businesses.
- Developed and implemented Augusta Georgia’s first Equal Employment Leadership training.
Employee Compliance and Concerns Manager, Southern Nuclear Operating Company – Birmingham, AL
- Completed and resolved over 20 workplace investigations within 18 months.
- Investigated and resolved approximately 30 regulatory (Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
investigations with 24 months.
- Developed successful strategic relationships with cross functional teams, as well as contractors and subcontractors to accomplish systemic changes.
- Reduced the overall regulatory compliance violations by over 80% within the 12 months.
Treza holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Loyola Marymount University, Master of Arts in Education from National University, and a Juris Doctor degree from Whittier Law School.