CITY OF ROLLING MEADOWS
The Rolling Meadows Information Technology Department is seeking Full qualified applicants for the position of Full-Time In-Person Business Analyst. This position assists the Chief Information Officer carry out all the duties and responsibilities of the Information Technology Department and consists of, but not limited to, designing, programming, testing, implementing, and documenting software applications and reports. The Business Analyst role will also support the System Administrator and Network Administrator by assisting with various IT Administration tasks, and perform other duties as required by the Information Technology Department.
• Valid Illinois driver’s license,
• Ability to lift and carry weights up to forty (40) pounds,
• Ability to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends),
• Four-year degree in an Information Technology related field or direct work experience,
• At least three (3) years of progressive design and programming experience using Microsoft SQL and SSRS (preferably in a local/municipal government setting) is required.
• Ability to successfully complete the City’s screening process.
The annual salary range for this position is $51,628 to $73,753. Bilingual (Spanish) and/or minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Full-Time In-Person Business Analyst position requires an individual who likes working in an office environment with numerous tasks and responsibilities. In addition, there will be some evening and weekend and field work assigned to this position. Any interested candidate who has additional questions regarding the job description or duties can contact Chief Information Officer, A. Waseem Khan, at (847) 394-8500 x 6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references via email to Human Resources Specialist Joyce DeLeon at email@example.com. Please include “Rolling Meadows Data Analyst Application” in the subject line of the email. More information on the City of Rolling Meadows can be found on the City website at www.cityrm.org. The City of Rolling Meadows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, contact:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org