- Work is remote and collaborative! The position is 100% remote with periodic travel to client locations and to home office in Northbrook, IL.
- You will join a dedicated team of executive recruitment professionals who are experts in their field and regularly collaborate and support one another.
- We will train you in our executive recruitment process – you will shadow an experienced recruiter and collaborate with a talented administrative team who manage the “infrastructure” of the recruitment process – proposal writing, ad placement, social media outreach, candidate due diligence, etc.
- Extensive knowledge about local government including the many and varied positions that exist to serve the public including but not limited to City/Village/Town Managers and Administrators, key department head positions, experience with intergovernmental agencies and special districts. The ideal candidate will have a record of effective local government leadership at the Manager/Administrator level.
- Well-developed consensus building skills with elected bodies, executive teams, stakeholder groups and others, with the ability to listen, ask appropriate follow up questions and find common ground.
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to make presentations to City, Town and Village Board and Councils, Select Boards, Personnel Boards, Employees, Management Staff, and elected representatives of Special Districts.
- The ability to work with clients and make diplomatic suggestions to assist them in the recruitment and selection process while addressing the challenges they may face. The willingness to brainstorm with clients on solutions and be available to them to lend guidance and support is important.
- Effective writing skills with the ability to translate stakeholder and other feedback into recruitment documents.
- Technology skills including knowledge of Microsoft office suite and the ability to learn applicant tracking system.
To apply for this job please visit www.govhrusa.com.