GovTemps USA is seeking candidates for Building Official positions that range from short-term assignments to long-term and outsourced arrangements with local governments. Pensioners or in-transition candidates with experience as a local government Building Official, Plans Examiner, or Inspector are especially encouraged to consider GovTemps.
Why Choose GovTempsUSA?
- Find a job that is not always posted. If you’re seeking a full-time permanent position, many GovTemps employees have been hired on full-time.
- Flexible work schedule. The duration of the assignment and work week schedule is typically flexible.
- Continue to Receive Your Government Pension. If you’re an Illinois IMRF pensioner, continued receipt of your pension is not impacted by working through GovTemps. The same is true in many other states.
- Stay sharp. While on assignment, learn new skills and refine existing ones.
- Earn income. The pay rate is competitive. AND, eligible GovTemps employees can take advantage of an employer matched IRA of up to 3% of salary.
- Security. GovTemps maintains professional liability insurance and workers’ compensation for all employees.
Application Process and Questions
Apply online with resume and cover letter to GovHRjobs.com. Candidates with questions are encouraged to contact Senior Vice President Mike Earl at 224-261-8366 or email@example.com
Posted:June 12, 2019
To apply for this job please visit govhrusa.applytojob.com.