- The position is 100% remote with periodic travel to client locations and attendance at professional conferences.
- Work with a dedicated team of staffing, consulting and executive recruitment professionals who are experts in their field and regularly collaborate and support one another.
- Learn GovTemps processes include managing the “infrastructure” of the placement process – ad placement, social media outreach, candidate due diligence, etc.
- Opportunity to be exposed to and potentially trained in GovHR executive recruitments and special consulting projects.
- Extensive knowledge about local government including the many and varied positions that exist to serve the public including, but not limited to, Managers and Administrators, department head and professional staff positions.
- Well-developed communication and customer service skills with elected bodies, department head positions and candidates for employment.
- Ability to work with clients and make diplomatic suggestions to assist with temporary staffing solutions to address local government staffing challenges.
- Technology skills including knowledge of Microsoft office suite and the ability to learn an applicant tracking system.
To apply for this job please visit www.govhrusa.com.