GovTemps USA is accepting resumes from qualified candidates for an anticipated assignment of 24 to 32 hours/week, 50% in person, 50% remote for Interim Finance Director of Scio Township (pop. 20,081). Scio Township is in Washtenaw County, adjacent to Ann Arbor to the west.
This part-time position is expected to start in early August for an anticipated six-month term. Selected candidate will be an employee of GovTemps with services contracted to the Township. Position could evolve into full-time position with the Township yet is not required.
• Performs highly responsible management and administrative work directing and coordinating the varied functions of the Township’s Finance Department.
• Work involves administering the central accounting system and the data processing functions of the Township.
• Work is reviewed through written reports, for the attainment of goals and objectives, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Work is performed under the executive direction of the Township Administrator.
• Attendance at Township Board Meetings twice a month is a must.
• help start the budget process and help with planning for the capital fund.
• Assist Supervisor with preparation of annual budget and capital plan for submission to the Township Board
• Significant finance knowledge and skills who can confidently and objectively discern and explain Township finances
• Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Knowledge of and experience with BS&A suite of government finance applications a plus.
Compensation and Application Process: $55 to $65/hour. DOQ. Flexible work schedule. Pre-approved travel/accommodation expenses reimbursed. Apply to GovHRJobs.com by Monday, August 8, 2022, or text 616-638-8910.
To apply for this job please visit www.govhrusa.com.