GovTempsUSA is accepting resumes from qualified candidates for a part-time Admin Assistant (Digital Archivist) position with the City of Warrenville, IL. Selected candidate will be an employee of GovTempsUSA with services contracted to the City. The assignment is expected to be 15-20 hours per week for 6-12 months.
This position is responsible for supporting the Administration Department with specific projects related to document management, and organization. The person in this position must be self-directed, organized, and possess the ability to manage their time effectively and efficiently to complete the tasks assigned. The successful candidate will possess a meticulous attention to detail, critical thinking skills, the ability to problem-solve, and the ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist with creating templates, fields, and workflows within the City’s document management system (Laserfiche) to facilitate integration with D365/Mazik City (the City’s ERP system).
- Assist with creating guidelines and instructions for City staff so naming conventions, templates, fields, and security permissions are assigned correctly for proper future maintenance.
- Sort and organize electronic files in Laserfiche, including personnel files, insurance certificates, claims paperwork, agreements, hotel grant documents, and various other records.
- Scan and organize paper files into electronic format, following the guidelines created.
- Assist the Deputy Clerk with updating the State retention documentation to ensure the categories are up to date and encompass the various types of City records.
- Assist the Deputy Clerk with the 2019 records clean-up day by organizing paper files and documents that are approved for destruction pursuant to the State retention requirements and coordinate with other department staff.
- Assist with drafting and posting communications to the City’s media platforms.
- Preform research and prepares written reports or memorandums for the department.
- Assist at the front counter as needed and in responding to resident questions.
- Support staff with meeting and event preparation.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional office environment as an Administrative Assistant or similar work.
- Experience or education as Digital Archivist preferred.
- Local government experience preferred.
- Experience with Laserfiche or similar document management system.
Compensation and Benefits: Expected hourly wage: $20-25/hour. GovTemps benefits include employer matched IRA retirement plan and optional medical benefit plans.
Application Process and Questions: Apply online with resume and cover letter to GovHRjobs.com. Position will remain open until filled. Candidates with questions are encouraged to contact Mysi DeSantis, Human Resources Generalist at 847-380-3169 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted:April 11, 2019
To apply for this job please visit govhrusa.applytojob.com.