COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR – FULL TIME (40 hours/week 9am to 5pm)
Oak Park Township is seeking a full-time Communications and Engagement Coordinator to serve as a member of the Township Administration team. The Communications and Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of a comprehensive communications and community engagement program that will enhance Oak Park Township’s image and provide timely communication with Oak Park residents. The Communications and Engagement Coordinator reports to the Township Manager. The Communications and Engagement Coordinator will:
– Serve as primary contact, internally and externally, for coordination of the Township’s public relations activities.
– Coordinate public information to build understanding and awareness of Township programs and services.
– Develop production schedules for ongoing communications and marketing materials.
– Coordinate strategy and implementation for program and event promotion via website and social media with the digital media consultants.
– Represent the Township at community events.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, public relations, and community engagement, preferably in a local government or social services environment.
For a complete job description, please visit oakparktownship.org/employment-and-volunteer-opportunities/#. Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter via email to Kim Henry, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com