Police Officer Testing Information
The Village of Downers Grove offers full testing services for the position of Police Officer through National Testing Network (NTN).
The deadline to apply is Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 11:59pm.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE TEST
– Visit National Testing Network (https://nationaltestingnetwork.com/)
– Select Find Jobs;
– Select Law Enforcement Jobs from the drop-down menu;
– Filter the results by State (Illinois), and select Downers Grove.
OR go directly to this link: https://www.nationaltestingnetwork.com/publicsafetyjobs/search.cfm?position=1&state=ILLINOIS and search for Downers Grove.
COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION
– Schedule your test and submit the necessary verifying documentation before the end of the day on Sunday, June 18, 2023.
– Be sure to review all information related to the Downers Grove Police Officer position, including minimum requirements, salary, benefits, and orientation video.
– Review detailed information about the testing process.
– Review the Frequently Asked Questions and take an online practice test (if desired).
Upon completion of your scheduled exam, scores are automatically forwarded to the Village of Downers Grove. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry-level exam and provide the necessary verifying documentation will be placed on the Village’s eligibility list.
The HR Director will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to participate in further stages of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit nationaltestingnetwork.com.