Finance Summer Seasonal Clerk
The Village of Northbrook is offering Summer Seasonal Clerk positions in its Finance Department. The Village of Northbrook, located just north of Chicago, has a population of approximately 35,000 residents with a large daytime business population. The position will gain experience in these functional areas and will be involved with the variety of duties, including, but not limited to:
• Opening mail for vehicle stickers and pet tags annual renewals, processing payments, and issuing and mailing stickers/tag.
• Greeting customers and issuing stickers/tags at the front windows.
• Processing online orders by scanning and assigning stickers/tags into computer and mailing out.
• Reconciling all cash, check and credit card receipt transactions daily.
• Assisting citizens on the telephone or in person by providing directions and other Village information.
• Handling switchboard duties.
• Providing assistance to water/utility billing staff by entering and fling water payments and meter readings into appropriate books and computer system.
• Assisting with other front desk tasks and other administrative tasks for the finance department and other departments within the Village Hall.
This position requires a High School diploma or general education degree (GED). The hourly rate for this position will be $15.00 per hour. Work hours will be 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Interested applicants should email application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Summer Clerk” in the subject field or mail to Village of Northbrook, Human Resources, 1225 Cedar Lane, Northbrook, IL 60062. Applications are available on the Northbrook website at www.northbrook.il.us. Position will remain open until filled and applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com