Pam Dmytrenko is a Vice President with GovHR USA. She spent her local government career with the City of Richfield MN, a first ring suburb of Minneapolis that shares a border with the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP). During her 22 years in Richfield, Pam progressed into higher-level management positions, most recently serving as the Assistant City Manager/Administrative Services Director where she oversaw the divisions of human resources, communications, information technologies, city clerk, deputy registrar and government buildings.
Pam brings a depth of experience in administration, operations and all aspects of human resources. She has a strong record of success in talent acquisition and retention, on-boarding, employee relations, labor relations, organizational development, policy development, process improvement, project management, strategic planning and community engagement.
During her tenure, Pam led many complex projects, including serving as project manager for the planning and construction of the city’s $21 million municipal center. She served as the city’s expert on airport matters, forging partnerships and building coalitions with the aviation community to reduce noise mitigation impacts on residents.
Pam is a transformational leader known for her ability to foster collaborative relationships by building trust and seeking all perspectives to reach consensus, creating and designing initiatives around recruitment, retention, and engagement, and working with teams to deliver meaningful and measurable results.
Pam is passionate about helping organizations identify and implement ways to improve and expand their processes and creating cultures of innovation, engagement and connectedness that are inspirational and aspirational for local government professionals and the communities they serve. Pam lives in the Twin Cities metro area.
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, St. Olaf College MN
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
• International City/County Managers Association (ICMA)
• Minnesota City/County Managers Association (MCMA)
• Association of Public Management Professionals (APMP) Assistant Manager of the Year, recipient 2015
• International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR)
• National Public Employee Labor Relations Association (NPELRA)
• Noise Oversight Committee to the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP), board member
• Richfield Board of Education, elected member
Over 22 Years of Local Government Experience
• City of Richfield, MN (1999- 2021)
• Assistant City Manager/Administrative Services Director
• Assistant City Manager/Human Resources Manager
• Assistant to the City Manager/Human Resources Manager
• Community Development Specialist