Our recruitment and selection process is dynamic, thorough, and tailored to each client’s needs. We take the time to understand your organization’s culture, the school district and the qualities and experiences you are seeking in candidates. We develop a targeted outreach plan specific to your recruitment.
Finding the right superintendent to lead your school district is one of the most important – and most difficult – tasks for school district officials. Our thorough and detailed process will take the burden off of staff and elected officials, and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision in selecting your next superintendent.
SENIOR STAFF RECRUITMENT
In addition to superintendent roles, we can help fill other administrator or senior staff positions such as Human Resources Director, Finance Director or Business Manager, Facilities Director, Communications Director and more.
GOVHR USA SERVICES
GovHR USA consultants are with you every step of the way, guiding school district officials through each step of the recruitment process.
- We offer a transparent partnership featuring regular communication and updates with both officials and candidates throughout the process.
- Strong community engagement efforts include survey tools and public meeting facilitation/focus groups with the community.
- Position assessment and detailed recruitment brochure.
- Extensive outreach to candidates using social media, web-based advertising, multiple databases and personal contact.
- Candidate evaluation, screening, and background due diligence.
- Oral presentation exercises and written exercises for use during the interview process.
- Utilization of video interviewing tools, which helps to screen candidates more efficiently. Officials are able to gain more insight into candidates, while at the same time streamlining the process.
ABOUT GOVHR USA
GovHR USA was founded to serve as a vehicle for excellence in public service, through recruitment and selection, human resources and management consulting, and temporary staffing services for local governments, schools and non-profit organizations across the United States.
Do you have an interim position that needs filling? GovTemps can help. We have placed employees in a variety of temporary positions in numerous organizations. If you’re seeking an Interim Superintendent, Principal, Business Manager, HR Professional, Facility Manager or other administrative position, let us know. We carry all the necessary insurance coverages, including professional liability. Avoid the high cost of employee health insurance and pension expense, and consider filling your position through GovTemps.