FEMA COVID-19 Reimbursement Assistance
GovHR USA understands that the local governments are overwhelmed and short on time right now with emergency response activities for the COVID-19 pandemic. GovHR is currently providing clients with assistance in obtaining FEMA Covid-19 reimbursements to be in accordance with the guidelines and requirements of the Federal Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance Grant Program.
Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding Program Solicitation – Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
View the grant solicitation here: https://bja.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh186/files/media/document/bja-2020-18553.pdf
Let GovHR help you with any or all of the following:
- Setting up your FEMA grant portal
- Defining the scope of FEMA assistance and timetables
- Creation of reimbursement templates for reduction in paperwork burden and maximum reimbursement
- Development of background, procurement, and other justifications required
- Coordination with relevant/affected local government, county, and state and federal departments, inclusive of the communities’ emergency management and operational staff
- Shepherding the process until initial submittals and reimbursements are FEMA-approved inclusive of documentation needs, items to track, steps to take, answers to likely questions, and forms to complete
- Attendance at all local, state, and federal briefings (virtual)
- Ensure timely follow-up departmental questions asked from whichever local, state, or federal agency needed and
- Provide training for the continuation of reimbursement services via virtual tools inclusive of
- FEMA procurement standards
- Related Code of Federal Requirement provisions
- Contract compliance suggestions
Please contact info@GovHRusa.com with any questions or for the completion of a simple letter agreement to initiate.
We understand and we can help!
93 total views, 1 views today