Interested in Working in Local Government?
GovTempsUSA, a division of GovHR USA, assists local governments across the country with their temporary staffing needs. Temporary assignments can be as short as one month or as long as a year, the work week can range from 20 to 40 hours/week. Those positions typically filled by GovTemps employees include:
- Administrative/Executive Support Staff
- Building Officials
- Building and Engineering Inspectors
- City Clerks
- City Managers/Administrators
- Civil Engineers
- Economic Development Directors / Coordinators
- Finance Directors
- GIS Technician
- Human Resource Managers / Generalists
- IT Managers and Technicians
- Parks Directors /Managers
- Permit Clerks / Technicians
- Plan Review Officers
- Property Maintenance and Code Inspectors
- Public Works Administrators / Managers
- Water Supply Operators
If you are in transition or receiving a pension and interested in remaining active in your profession, Click Apply Now above to upload your resume.
Why Choose GovTempsUSA?
- Secure a full-time job that is not always posted. Several of our temporary employees have been hired on a permanent basis.
- Stay Sharp. While working on a temporary assignment, you can learn new skills and refine existing ones.
- Earn Income. The pay rate is competitive and the benefits are good. Eligible employees can take advantage of available health insurance and an employer matched IRA of up to 3% of salary.
Posted:June 29, 2021
To apply for this job please visit govhrusa.applytojob.com.