Lisa Stricker is a DE&I and communications leader with experience spanning more than 25 years. As a Vice President with GovHR USA, she provides inclusive leadership, change management, communications and general DE&I consulting. Lisa is a collaborative leader who brings a mixture of expertise, passion, authenticity, and vision to create a different perspective on complex topics. She partners with organizations to foster environments of inclusion built on compassion, empathy and understanding.
During her career, Lisa has worked with organizations to conceptualize, develop, communicate, and implement innovative strategies to drive DE&I advancement and initiate positive organizational change. She has launched successful programs for diversity in recruiting and has led efforts to retain staff from under-represented populations. Through her vast experience in crisis communications, she has helped leaders avoid public missteps and assisted others in shifting public perception. Lisa is passionate about creating meaningful change and is determined to leave every situation better than she found it.
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION, TRAINING & INSTRUCTION
- Master of Arts degree in Writing and Business Communications, DePaul University
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications, DePaul University
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Trainer/Speaker on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Legacy Project Annual Conference
- International City and County Management Association (ICMA) annual conference
- Illinois City and County Management Association (ILCMA) conference
Over 25 Years of Communications Experience
• CEO & Founder, RubyGlo Consulting
Key Clients include: Tricoci, Ashro Lifestyle, Colony Brands, Local Police Departments
• Vice President, CMO & Head of Global Diversity, Performance Health Systems
• Senior Director, Bally Total Fitness
• Director, The Taubman Company